Ohio Stadium Parking
Enter the address below in your cars Satellite Navigation system to make your journey easier:
411 Woody Hayes Drive, Columbus, Ohio 43210
First-come, first-served is the rule for parking on the Day of Game. The parking at Ohio Stadium is priced at $20. For those who hold current valid Ogio State Parking Permits (A, B, C, etc.), may park in these lots for free. There will be free shuttle service for guests who park on west campus, which are parking lots west of SR 315.
- Vehicle and tailgate must fit within the 8 ½’ x 15’ space provided.
- Any vehicles larger than the above will be asked to purchase an RV pass or park at the Ohio State Fairgrounds.
Disability Parking is located in the lots north of St. John Arena and in the Lane Avenue Garage. These areas will both be accessible, while space is available, from Lane Avenue. A current state issued disability placard, along with registration, and the person who owns the placard must be in the vehicle to enter the parking area. (Officers may validate ownership of the placard at any time.) A shuttle will transport fans from the parking lots north of St. John Arena to Gate 22, which is located on the east side of Ohio Stadium. This shuttle will operate from six hours prior to kickoff until one hour after the game.
Season Permit Lots:
These lots are reserved for those who have purchased a season parking permit. Spaces in these lots are held for permit holders until 90 minutes prior to kickoff. Each permit allows ONE vehicle that meets parking space regulations, into the reserved lot. Permits are to be used for vehicles only.
All RV parking on The Ohio State University campus is sold in advance of the game day through the Athletic Department website at ohiostatebuckeyes.com. Please visit www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com for RV parking maps and information.
- The Season RV Parking Lot, which is located next to Bill Davis Stadium is reserved for season ticket holders only.
- Day of Game RV Parking Lot passes, which is located on Fred Taylor Drive across the street from Jesse Owens Memorial Stadium, must be purchased in advance of game day by going to ohiostatebuckeyes.com through the ticket office page.
Day of Game RV Parking Lot passes can only be purchased on a game-by-game basis. All RV parking spaces are numbered and pre-assigned. RV parking passes WILL NOT be for sale on game days.
- Recreation and Physical Activity Center is located at 337 West 17th Avenue, which is adjacent to the southeast corner of Ohio Stadium. Bikes racks are located on the east and west side of the building. These bike racks are open to the public but are not monitored by staff.
- “Pedal Instead” valet bicycle corral is located at southeast corner of Woody Hayes Drive and the Olentangy River bike path. It operates like a coat check for bicycles and is staffed by volunteers who keep bikes secure until the end of football games.